Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter is Eggcellent!

Yeah! I am back from my very long blogcation! Hopefully, I get back into this... for the memories!!
But, boy do I have a lot of catching up to do. Forgive me as I post Christmas and Valentines in April.

Easter was so fun this year!
I really got the hang of this whole hunting thing... almost to the point of Mommy needing to teach me Easter Egg hunting etiquette. At my MOPS Easter Egg hunt, I snatched an egg that a crawling baby was working hard to get too.
Rules, Rules, Rules!
The Easter Bunny is Awesome!!


Sitting Pretty in my Easter dress!


What a sweet picture!
Do you like my cheesy, fake smile I like to make for pictures?
Mommy and Daddy LOVE it!

Easter is nothing but smiles!



Okay, so I had to stop and open a few eggs along the way!

Bring it on Ronito!


Enjoying our treasured eggs!

Hope you had an eggcellent Easter too!!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!