Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekend in Galveston


Earlier this month, my family and I visited my Aunt Hillary, Uncle Dennis and my cousin Hadley at their Galveston beach house.
Although I have been there many times before, this time, was even better.
As I get older, the beach becomes that much more fun.



Taking in the beach the 1st night we were there.


One of my favorite things to do at the beach is collect shells.


My daddy and I went for a walk and found this jellyfish among other things like seaweed, big shells and logs.

My parents and I started to build a sand castle. But, of course the best part is knocking it down right away.

Hadley and I hanging out on the balcony of the beach house.

The balcony is one of our favorite places to play. Can you guess why?
What a beautiful view we have of the beach.

My daddy likes to play around on the balcony too.


I especially like this picture.


Hadley and I dancing to festive music on The Strand.

Enjoying my ice cream cone.


This horse was nice enough to give me my very 1st carriage ride.

Acting silly in a phone booth.


But, my absolute favorite thing to do in Galveston was shopping, of course.
It comes so naturally to me.
Hey, you can't fight genetics!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hannah,
looks like you had a blast...I adore the pic of you with the ice cream cone! My mommy does, too! So cute!
xxoo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!