Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mommy, Your Laptop is Ringing!

"Mommy, your laptop is ringing, it's Daddy!" This is becoming a normal statement around here these days. You see, my daddy went to China about a week ago. But, I still get to see him everyday, thanks to Skype!


I know my daddy is in China. But, I still get a little confused. When Mommy asks me where is Daddy? I reply, "In the computer. "



Here I am telling Daddy all about my day!


Here is a picture where you can see the small window of me in the corner.
This is my favorite part of talking on Skype. I love to see my Daddy, but I REALLY
love watching myself make silly faces the whole time.




My daddy and I love to give each other high fives!!



But, nothing beats giving Daddy kisses!

I love you Daddy!!

I can't wait for you to come out of the computer in a few weeks!


1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh, how cute!! I still haven't used Skype yet


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!