Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My 1st Confirmed Dream

Mommy had a feeling I was having dreams since
I have been waking up in the middle of the night very shook up lately.
Well all people dream Momma. I just haven't ever been able to articulate them yet.
When Momma would ask if I was having a bad dream, I would just reply, " I was crying!" or
"I was sad!" I never gave more info. After all, how am I supposed to know what a dream really is?

Well, last night was finally different. I woke up in the middle of the night screaming,

Hannah: "Momma! Momma!" (Mommy rushes in.)

Mommy: " Momma's here angel."

Hannah: (Still half a sleep) " You were in a tractor, and I was crying."

Mommy: "Why were you crying?"

Hannah: "You left me at home Momma! And you were in a tractor in the sky."

Mommy: "Oh Angel. Mommy would never leave you by yourself at home, and tractors don't fly. You were having a dream. It is like pretend and not real. Do you understand?"

Hannah: (Awake now) "Uh huh. But Daddy is going in an airplane in the sky, and you are not going with him?"

Mommy: "Well Daddy is going on an airplane for work, and I am staying home with you."

Hannah: "And you will take me on the tractor next time?"

Mommy: "Of course, if Mommy ever drives a tractor, (ha ha) you can come with me. I promise!"

So, dreams really do reflect what is happening in your world.
We have been reading about airplanes a lot lately since Daddy will be traveling on business soon. That explains the "flying" part. But the
"tractor" part
is definitely pretend!

Dreams are so interesting!!


No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!