Sunday, January 17, 2010

There is nothing worse than...

having to get eye drops put into my eyes!
Let me paint you a little picture of the TORTURE I am going through!
Mommy and Daddy literally have to pin me down on the bed, hold my hands down while I kick, holler and jolt around.
All along, Daddy tries to get a drop in the middle of my moving, wedged,
closed eye!
So, instead, drops end up in my wide-open, screaming mouth!
They have tried to bribe me with treats...anything!
But, nothing will get me to agree to let them put those burning drops in my eyes.
Having Pink Eye in Both eyes is for the Birds!


3 comments:

melissa said...

so sorry to hear your eyes are pink...boo hoo, that IS the worst. Feel better soon, we miss YOU!

3greenbeans said...

OH NO!! Sounds miserable for everyone involved. I'm so sorry Hannah. And Mommy. And Daddy.

On a similar note, this is how Ava now is with her ears and having anything touch or get close to them. So in a way...we understand.

Joy said...

Why would your parents be so mean?? What's wrong with having a pink eye? Mine are blue ... You're a girl so I think pink is ok!

--mack

I really hope you are doing better by now Hannah! That is no fun but your parents are only trying to make you feel better. I'd take a bribe!

-- mack's mommy


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!