Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stuck on Obsessions


I can't explain an obsession,


but


maybe these pictures can!



Displaying my "sticky fingers" in music class.

Multipurpose 3-in-1 Queso

Who can resist its:

yummy taste,

volumizing hair gel action,

and

Beautifying Face Mask Potential

I'm a believer!




Yipee!
I love flowers so much right now!
Nothing makes me happier than a whole field of them!


Wearing Daddy's Taz shoes!

Wearing my stuff animals free up my hands for holding important things like

sippy cups!

Here's to enjoying your obsessions!


2 comments:

melissa said...

Hannah~
I love your daddy's Taz shoes...I like putting mommy and daddy's shoes on too! I love the picture of you in the bluebonnets. YOU look so beautiful!
xoxo,
Pais

Dana said...

I love the queso hair gel... I'll have to try that :o)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!