Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Top 5 Reasons I Love Easter!

Easter was so fun this year! I really got it this year! I thought I would highlight my
TOP 5 Favovite Reasons I Love Easter!

#5 Spending time with my partner in crime, Ronito!

#4 Easter egg hunting, although I didn't really want to carry my basket around with me.


I still didn't care much for collecting eggs. I really just wanted to open them and find out what was inside.




#3 Dying and Decorating eggs was so much fun!
So many bright colors to get into!
I looked as pretty as the eggs did when it was all said and done.
















Decorating the eggs with the magic crayon.








#2 I did not want to stop hugging the Easter Bunny this year!
However, just because I love cuddly bunnies, doesn't mean I want to cuddle up with
an old man dressed in red with a long beard.
That is totally different!
#1 Candy! Candy!
Yum! Yum!







Hope your Easter was one of your Favorites!



1 comment:

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! :o)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!