Saturday, May 9, 2009

Look Closely!

Yes, today was a big day! I now have a BIG Girl Bed! I was very excited about it.
If you look even closer, yes, you will see paint on me since I was painting. But look even closer.
Yes. I am wearing big girl panties!
Today, I went all day long wearing them.
I had a few accidents when I was occupied in things I really love to do like painting and eating. But, overall I am ready. I don't know if Mommy and Daddy were ready. But I kept telling them and they finally listened.
I have been crawling out of my crib for a few weeks now, so I am glad they decided to make it easier for me to get out of bed.
I have been waking up in the middle of the night lately to tell my Mommy and Daddy I have to go potty, so I am glad that they decided to make going potty alittle easier on me.
So a Big Girl Bed and Big Girl Panties.
Wow!
Baby no More!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Woohoo to the big girl panties and the big girl bed!! She'll be driving, ordering lattes, and flirting with boys before you know it :o)

melissa said...

Wow is right! What a big girl...

3greenbeans said...

Umm, don't even know what to say, Hannah!!

You're so ready and growing up so fast!!!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!