Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hannah's 2nd Birthday!

Well I am the Big 2!!

Mommy and Daddy threw me a party full of surprises!
We were all set up to play and jump outside when...


Surprise #1...
That 30% chance of rain projected to hit in the afternoon decided to strike early!

Minutes later, it was raining cats and dogs!


Well, cats, dogs,
ladybugs and even frogs

to name a few rodents and animals running around my house.

Do I make a nice ladybug Daddy?


Nevermind the ladybug thing, I think I'll get my face painted like a pink kitty!


Loving my princess tatoos!

It's Cake Time!

Yummy!

YUMMY!

Some of my friends enjoying cake!

Lots of my family came too!
Uncle Dennis, Hadley, MamMa Ruth, and Mimi

Nana and Papa

Grandma

My cousin's Ronito and Hadley enjoying the goats.

However, my favorite was clearly the oh-so-soft bunny rabbit!

So here's to the rain, and moving a petting zoo into my garage.
I still smiled through it all!
Isn't that what birthdays are all about??

3 comments:

melissa said...

Hannah,
I had so much fun at your party! I loved the goats and the cupcakes the most. Welcome to the #2 club!
xoxo,
Pais

betsy green said...

Hannah,
It looks like your party was a blast! Happy (belated) Birthday to you!
p.s. - Tell your mommy she looks AMAZING in these photos!
Love Betsy and Vaughn

Dana said...

WOW! That looks like an awesome birthday party! Hopefully you didn't have to much goat poo to pick up :o)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!