Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fire Trucks are cool in books!

Today was a fun day.. somewhat! Miss Ava's mom invited us to go to the fire station with them. Since I love seeing fire trucks in books, my mommy thought this could be fun!
And it was for a second here, and a second there. Don't let this picture fool you! I was only happy on this fire truck for the split second that it took to take this picture!
I humbled the fireman and let him place this fireman's hat on my head...finally. But, I definitely was not too sure about it!
Quickly put on! Quickly pulled off!


The flashing lights on the fire truck were about the only thing that made me light up!

After it was all said and done, my mommy learned the one place I promise to have fun is the park!
But it is still cool seeing fire trucks in books!
Thanks Logan for being such a good friend today!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Pictures!

Commendable Blog indeed!

Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

www.octandigital.com

Regards,
Mehta


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!