Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tito's Birthday???

What a special day!!
Not only did I get all these wonderful Valentines toys, but my cousin, Tito, got baptised today.
The Deacon poured special water on his head...and then lit a candle for him.
When, I saw the candle I told Tito, "Happy Birthday!"
Now, I just need to know why he got his head washed at church on his birthday?? =)
The 2 most important people at the baptism!

I don't know why people kept calling my Mommy and Daddy, "Tito's Godparents!"
They are MY parents!
But, since it is Valentine's Day and Tito's birthday, I guess I will share them with Tito.
Today is all about Love, afterall!
Now tomorrow... that is a different story!




1 comment:

AmyK said...

Hannah, You look SO pretty in your dress!!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!