Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surprise Birthday Present for Dada!

I decided to finger paint a picture for my Dada's birthday!!! Mommy tried to keep my hands on my masterpiece. However, I was still able to sneak in a few strokes on myself. You can't fingerpaint without fingerpainting yourself!!! I taught my mom that lesson for sure. I made a big mess, and it was big fun!!!

I let my mommy take a quick picture before I was off trying to paint the house walls!!


My 1st Masterpiece!!! It's one of a kind!!
Now that I am such an artist, I think I will move to canvas next time.

Presenting my present to dada 1st thing in the morning on his big 35th birthday!
He really loved it!!!




No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!