Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Kenzie and I are covered in sand at the Dino Pit


Okay, So, I don't usually speak softly, but I do carry a big stick!! I can't seem to make my mommy understand that I LOVE sticks. Everytime I see one, I have to pick it up and carry it around with me. And the BIGGER the BETTER!! My mommy is always taking them away from me. But I always find more!! He He!!



I even managed to find a stick at the Dino Pit today. Now that's talent!!









1 comment:

Alan said...

I love sticks too! Mommy let me take 2 large walking sticks home from the park yesterday...
xoxo,
paisley


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!