Friday, September 19, 2008

Leisurely Reading

A Special Treat... My cousin, Ronito gets to experience my favorite time of day with us... Bedtime Stories
Mommy, Daddy, and I all cuddle together in my big rocking chair and Mommy and Daddy read my my bedtime story of my choice. Then it's prayers, kisses, and Nigh Nigh!
Can you believe Mommy fit on the chair with the 3 of us that night?
We're a Close Family!

I love my Sesame Street first thing in the morning.


It takes a true talent to enjoy reading upside down.

1 comment:

vanealex said...

Hannah your site is way too cute! I also enjoy reading upside down from time to time! Keep us posted.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!