Monday, August 10, 2009

My Make-Believe Friends

About a month ago, 2 new friends moved into my life.
Their names are Ju Ju and Doe Doe.
They are such good friends.
I play with them throughout the day, talk to them, and share my toys and food with them. But, the sad part is nobody else can see them.
I have told my parents all about them. Doe Doe is a boy with brown hair.
And Ju Ju is a girl with brown skin.
I will ask my mom to change Doe Doe's diaper or put pony tails in Ju Ju's hair.
When I am playing with my toys, I will exclaim, "It's Jew Jew's turn."
Sometimes, Ju Ju or Doe Doe even have to go to Time-Out!
When my parents ask me to get them, they are usually busy sleeping, playing outside, or in another room like the kitchen.
But, they are always there when I need them.
Maybe one day, my parents will give me a brother or sister to play with.
I know Jew Jew and Doe Doe would just love a sibling.
Have you ever had an imaginary friend(s)?

3 comments:

Sisters Lose 100 said...

:) No imaginary friends yet, but I love their descriptions! Somebody is a little genius with a very active imagination...

3greenbeans said...

So fun, Hannah!! Ava doesn't have them, but babies and stuffed animals do the trick.

I think it's great and what an imagination she has!

melissa said...

Pais doesn't have them...mostly she plays with Uniqua or Lightning McQueen! But I had them when I was your age...what a fantastic imagination you have!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!