Sunday, August 2, 2009

My 1st Safari!

On the way to Longview for my cousin's wedding, we stopped in Tyler and went on a Safari!
It was beyond cool getting to feed and see all the animals up close!!



Looking at some moose



The moose decided to eat right out of my cousin, Georgia's cup!


I loved seeing the Kangaroo!
Did you know they can stand on their tail! Wow!

Getting ready to toss some food to the kangaroo.

Uncle Dennis and Aunt Hillary getting ready to feed the catfish.
Do you like our cool camouflaged van?


Look at the alligator!


I loved seeing the zebra as well!


Getting ready to feed the zebra.


I saw so many exotic animals for the 1st time
like Emu


Buffalo


Llamas

Camels


really big, hungry Catfish


Here I am feeding the Catfish with Georgia.

African Longhorns


We saw so many exotic animals, I don't even remember all the names of them.



If you are ever in Tyler, Texas, I recommend swinging by and going on a safari.
It will definitely be a fun time.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I had no idea that Tyler had a zoo like this! I would love to go. There is another zoo like this near Waco (my Texas geography isn't great, so I hope this isn't the same one that you went to)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!