Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Well it is official!
My Mommy is another year older.
How old??? You may wonder?
Let's just say she is exactly 30 years older than me!
That sure is a lot of numbers!
It takes me at least a minute to count THAT HIGH!

Cake Time!
Let's get this show on the road!

My Mommy's 2 Silly Nilly Billys!

My Mommy's favorite and mine too!
Ice cream cake!

Seriously!
Do you see the Ginormous Cloud of smoke encompassing my Mommy's Cake!
Sorry Mommy! That is OLD!

2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!! We love you!!

Megs and Aves

Dana said...

I love ice cream cake!! Happy Birthday!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!