Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 1st Hair Cut!!

I have to be honest with you! I thought this day was at least another year away.
After all, I have worked 20 months to grow these lucious locks! But the fly away look just isn't sassy. So, "Cut. Cut." I like to say.

Getting ready for the big event!

I tried to hide behind my sunglasses!

I ate a comb for awhile.


I was trying to help the nice lady out so much with my hands that my Mommy decided to give me a pretzil to say Thank you!



All cleaned up with a bow to top it off.
It was over before I knew it!!
Thanks Miss Meghan and Ava for recommending such a fun place to get my 1st hair cut!





4 comments:

melissa said...

Hannah~
I love your hair! You look tres chic!
Can't wait to see the new look on Tuesday in music class!
xoxo,
paisley

Dana said...

I love the new do!! :)

3greenbeans said...

Oh Hannah,

You did a wonderful job and sat so nicely! Your hair looks wonderful!

Can't wait to see it,

megs and aves

Joy said...

where are the tears? the red rimmed eyes? that's what's in MY first haircut picture! mommy says to tell you she really likes your bow! but it would look funny in my hair.
--- mack


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!