Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Potty Time... Maybe...Not!


I have been telling my parents lately, "Poo Poo" before I ...well..poo poo. I also enjoy reading my potty book that makes a real flushing sound. So does this mean I want to sit on the big potty in the bathroom like my parents do? I DON'T THINK SO.. That is a big , "No" for now! Although, I will help flush the toilet for them. My mommy does not want to make me use the toilet before I am ready... but does not want to ignore my poo poo recognitions either. So, Mrs. Polly, let me borrow this very cool little singing toilet to play with in the bathroom. I really love this toy.. I mean toilet. I even accidentally went pee pee the 1st time I sat on it. It was definitely a fluke.. but I won't tell my parents this. They were just too proud of my pee pee in the potty!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

aw, potty training! i remember those days and am not looking forward to them again!!! that's awesome! i think those little pottys are great. it gives them more sense of control, I think! when she's ready, maybe 6 months or longer, we got a stool for Drew and an Elmo padded potty seat cover for him to sit on the big potty.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!