Monday, November 19, 2012

Touch a Truck!

Round Rock had the coolest family event the other day! They had all kinds of trucks for us to see, touch, explore and learn about!







The good old fire truck!













Climbing the rope like a fireman!







Everyone was so nice and willing to answer all my questions!





The paramedics and me!







Getting my heart rate checked! Cool!





Checking out the ambulance with Pop Pop! Thank you for hanging with us since Daddy was away!





Driving the Backhoe!







Look what we dug up!






Okay, this is not so comfortable!






Watching the helicopter land! Wow! They sure make the dirt fly all around!!





The good old garbage truck















































Talking in the Megaphone!







The UPS man and me!














Tow us away!!





This is a heavy chain!






Tito driving Hannah and Ella! Watch out World!





We love the Round Rock Express Dog!





See you later!! I'm outta here!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!