Monday, November 19, 2012

Jersey Barnyard

Today, Mommy took Ella and I to a farm! Marsha, Amy, Alyssa, Ava and Mya joined in on the fun field trip 1 1/2 hours away to La Grange!






I got to feed a 1 week old baby cow with a bottle! So fun!













Ella loved feeding the baby cow with a bottle too! Such a good Mommy!











Ella liked feeding the goats!







Just have it all then!







I loved feeding the goats too!!





Riding the hay ride with my Mommy!






Riding with my friends!













Meeting "Belle" the cow that we were going to milk.







I was a good little farmer milking this Mommy cow! See all the milk coming out?






I LOVED milking the cow!





Ella did not want anything to do with milking the cow!







Okay, I touched her! That's good enough for me!







Seeing the Milking Room!





Watch out Turkey! Thanksgiving is only 3 days away!


















Petting the bunny!







Feeding the bunny!






Petting the chickens and seeing all the eggs they laid! Did you know these chickens laid green eggs? All you need is ham!





Loving on the horses!







Relaxing at the Farm! I am Thankful indeed!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!