Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday USA 2011

This 4th of July was a great one!
We started by sporting our patriotic gear with some pretty smiles.






Then we were off to the annual Round Rock 4th of July parade.


Ready to fill my bag full of yummy candy!


Ella was very interested in the parade too.


My neighbors, Lauren and Logan, and I loved waving at everyone.







The Crew!

After the parade, we headed to grandma's to grill out and play in the pool all day!
Just what the 4th of July is all about!
Thank you to all those who serve to allow me to have such wonderful freedoms!

Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! LOVE Ella's big smile and head band in the pictures


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!