Friday, July 15, 2011

Fire Station Field Trip

A couple of years ago, I went on a field trip with my friends, Meghan and Ava. I wasn't so fond of the suits or fire trucks back then. So, Mommy decided it was time to give it another try....now that I am older and wiser. :-))



I am not scared of the fireman in his fire suit at all! Yay!!




I even volunteered to show the other kids how you stop, drop and roll.




Lounging in the firemen's living area!




I am on my way!!




Yep, the Fire truck tires are still bigger than me.




Thanks firemen! I appreciate your kindness!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!