Monday, September 14, 2009

My 1st Day of Dance Class!

Today was my 1st day of dance class at Austin Dance Company.
I loved getting to wear my pretty pink leotard and ballet shoes.
It was extra special because now that I am the big 2, I get to participate in classes by myself without my mommy assisting me. But, I was never worried. I knew my great friends, Mia, Charlotte, Paisley and Ava would be there to join me in the fun.
I had so much fun dancing, hopping, and twirling wands. I know my mom loved seeing me act so grown up.
I can't wait to go again next week.
So Fun!!

Miss Adele tying on my favorite color scarf before class.


Gathering in a circle before class.



Doing Plies... so professional already!!


Enjoying lollipops with my friends after class.


There is nothing better than lollipops with my friends after a hard day's dance class!

2 comments:

melissa said...

I had so much fun dancing with you Hannah...I can't wait to twirl, hop and jump with you next week!
xxoo,
Pais

The Milams said...

Dance class was so much fun!! I love you, Hannah. ;) Charlotte


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!