Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Farewell Summer Water Fun

As Fall approaches, and the oh-so-hot weather comes to an end,
I can't help but look back at all the fun I had this summer with good, old, refreshing
Water!

I spent a lot of time this summer at BK's Place on the Guadalupe River in New Braunsfels.
I tubed, played in the chute, and of course swam naked.
Little did I know this was a tradition in my family. My mom has a picture of herself swimming
naked at BK's Place at my age too. I won't subject you to that picture though.

We spent one hot, summer afternoon swimming in Hamilton's Pool!
It was so beautiful there. I loved swimming, but I also enjoyed the challenging hike to get there.
I loved all the pool parties this summer..especially those with special guest appearances
like my pal, Elmo!


My Aunt Laurie decided to wash her car before she sold it. Good idea Aunt Laurie!!
So, I thought it would be a great idea to wash my car too.


So much for wearing a dress near water.
(Wisconsin trip)


I just had to dive in!


Good, Old Fashioned Kiddy Pool Fun!
Do you like my hat?



But, really, I was more interested in using the pool water to water Grandma's plants.
I just thought I would help out!

What a busy, exhausting summer this has been!
I think I will rest for a while.
(Crawled into trunk to eat my snack at BK's Camp Ground)

Farewell Summer Water Fun!
See you next year!

2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

What AWESOME water fun, Hannah! Of course each experience was captured beautifully with your awesome, outgoing personality! We sure do love you!

melissa said...

Oh Hannah...you are too cute!
Love the pic of the bucket on the head! Made my day...
xoxo,
Melissa


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!