Friday, March 27, 2015

Such a Sad Day and Time for our Family

Written by Mommy:

16 years ago, I drove back and forth to Austin from Southwest Texas to see my new boyfriend, Derric with with my baby kitten in my lap. How long have we been together Derric? Well Zoey is 16 years old. So.. 16 years! I will have to learn to do my own math now!  ðŸ˜¢. We didn't own a water bowl, because Zoey only drank from the sink. He pawed the door when he wanted out, and then returned with birds and snakes as gifts for us.  He greeted our new babies, Hannah and Ella and tolerated them with love! I was blessed to get to hold him today as the Lord took his pain away! You were my first baby! And I will always love you Zoey!   The tears just won't stop!  :-(

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!