Monday, August 5, 2013

Trip to Port A.

A few weeks ago, we went on a vacation close to my mom's old home... Port A.








Going up the high Harbor Bridge!










The condo we stayed in (my Pop Pop has a friend that let us stay there!). Thank you! It overlooked the beautiful harbor. You can see the ferries crossing from Port A. To Aransas Pass! You could also see huge ships coming into Corpus from the Gulf. It was so fun watching all the ships!









Beach Buddies

















Fun in the Sun.





























Tito did NOT like the beach!










He LOVED the beautiful, beach view!










Hannah made friends with someone who dug her a Sand dollar!










It was still alive... But not for long!










Mommy went driving around and saw her old kindergarten.. Now office buildings.








The street Mommy grew up on.. Spencer Lane.









My Great Grandma's..now my Mommy's house in the country. No one lives there, but Uncle Glen takes care of it's upkeep!








The beautiful trees Mommy grew up playing in.










The BIG tree! Mommy's favorite tree to climb and swing from.

















The path that went from my Mommy's house to her grandma's house all grown in. ;-(










The road that goes to Mommy's house she grew up in. The new owners treat it like a dump. She deleted all the pictures of her old house. It was too depressing! ;-(









Visiting my Mommy's Grandpa Jack. He was the best Grandpa and only grandpa she knew for a very short time.










My Mommy's Daddy! RIP








Mommy will always love her Daddy!

This trip to Port A. was so fun and sad for my Mommy!

Here's to vacations and memories!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!