Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday to Me!




The house all decorated for me the night before to surprise me when I woke up on my birthday.


Mommy got my door already for me to surprise me in the morning!





Busting through to start my birthday!



Enjoying a birthday cinnamon roll and my family singing Happy Birthday to me before sending me off to school!




My princess cake that mommy did her best on. I loved it!



Pretty Birthday Girl!



Happy Birthday sweet girl! We thank God everyday for choosing you for us! You bring so much joy to our lives! We are so proud of you, and we love you!

Mommy and Daddy!

Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!