Thursday, December 6, 2012

1st trip to the dentist

Yesterday, Mommy took Ella and me for our very 1st check up at the dentist! I was so excited!!




Getting ready to get my teeth cleaned.


Ella waited patiently for her turn. She watched my every move to see what to expect!




Meeting the hygienist. She was very nice.



Cleaning time. I wore sunglasses since the light was bright.


Getting my treat from the treasure chest! I did great! And... No Cavities! Yea!!!



Ella's turn. Meeting Dr. Custer!


Checking out the tools.


Looks good in there! Ella did so great too! She learned from me, of course! No cavities either!!


Ella is too cool!


Getting my treat too!

I loved the dentist! And now I want to brush my shiny teeth all the time!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!