Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blue Bakery Tour

Tour a Bakery? Why yes please!
And what a great tour it was!
And it was all free... Even better!







Feeling the flours



















Kneading my dough





Ella kneading her dough... Lol
Okay, she really wasn't too interested in this part.







Finished and ready to bake.
We will pick up my loaf tomorrow to enjoy homemade by Hannah bread. Hey, that has a nice ring to it! ;-)







Ella's finished dough! She did enjoy putting LOTS of toppings on her dough!







One of the best parts was getting to eat all my unused toppings, but of course!







But, the best part was enjoying a fresh, hot, chocolate chip cookie at the end of the tour!







Ella loved her cookie and Mommy's friend, Marsha!




Thanks Blue Bakery for a super- fun tour filled with all my favorite treats!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!