Saturday, February 4, 2012

My 1st Crush

My Aunt Kim got married this past year. And I
think I am going to give her a little competition for her new
husband. I definitely have a crush on my new Uncle Lance. I talk about him all the time, and well, see for yourself.

I love chatting it up with him.

I want to hold his hand.

He is such a gentleman helping me put my boot back on my foot.

I even asked him if I could take his plate back to the kitchen for him when he was done with his dinner. Oh my!!! That is crazy talk I know... considering I have never done or said that before.

There is something about a handsome cowboy! Watch out Daddy! The fun has begun!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!