Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 4 Months Ella... Mommy Minute

My little baby, Ella, turned 4 months today. Wow! Time flys. I guess it is time for her to move to her crib, since she is too long for her bassinet now. ;-(( But, I am so happy she is growing.






















I love how you are such a happy baby, always smiling at every chance.

I love how you love to stand and look at yourself so proudly in the mirror.

I love how you have discovered how good your whole hand tastes.

I love how you don't know a stranger. You love everyone.

I love how you love your big sister, Hannah, no matter what "idea" she has planned for the two of you.

I love your sweet, little laugh! It just makes people smile.

I love how you always wake up with a smile on your face. We all could stand to work on this detail ourselves.

I love how you carry sweet conversations with us throughout the day.

I love how you just go with the flow every day. No matter what the plans are, you pull yourself together and of course, smile.

I love how you are starting to enjoy your tummy time.

I love how you get so tickled by playing patty cake.

I love how you love!! And We Love You!!

Happy 4 Months my Sweet Angel!

Mommy


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!