Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Snow Day

Today, on February 4th 2011, we were so lucky to have a snow day!! This was actually my 2nd snow day 2 years in a row!! My mommy was never that lucky when she was my age.

The snow only was around for a short while. But, I had a long list of fun to be had!! I threw snow balls, jumped on my snow-covered trampoline, and made snow angels to just name a few activities. I probably made 5 rounds of playing in the snow and then coming inside. Mommy even treated me to hot cocoa to prepare and warm me up for the next round! Yum!!






Making a snow angel.





What do you think?
Happy Snow Day!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!