Monday, July 12, 2010

My Great Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary!


Last weekend, I had a blast going to my Great Aunt Millie and Uncle Ruben's
50th Wedding Anniversary!

Wow! 50 years!
What a privilege it is to have such great
role models of a happy, long marriage in my life.


Here I am all dressed to impress in one of my princess dresses.
I picked it out and insisted I wear this dress.
Mommy and Daddy finally gave in.
I can pull off any dress, no worries.

My aunt and uncle on their wedding day.
What a great looking couple.

And still a great looking couple.
My Mommy loves them so much!

Aunt Millie had her princess dress there too.
It was beautiful!

One of the best parts of getting together for parties,
is spending time with cousins,
and enjoying the endless supply of party food.

But, I have to say the best part of my day celebrating
was dancing!
I loved doing the chicken dance in the above picture.

Happy 50th Anniversary
Aunt Millie and Uncle Ruben!
We love you!!



1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

I think the princess dress worked BEAUTIFULLY!! What a joy to see a 50 year marriage.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!