Sunday, December 6, 2009

When your Daddy's a Longhorn....

You may find yourself at the UT tower
...taking pictures
... at midnight
...in your PJ's

Yes, after the Horns won the Big 12 championship Saturday night,
Daddy just had to stop by the tower before heading home to take some pictures.
Can you say OBSESSED!
Did I tell you..
I was very tired.
It was cold.
I was the only 2 year old around.

But, that doesn't stop me from throwing up my Hook'em for the horns
and my crazy daddy!

Wrapped up with Mommy in front of the tower
Hook'em!
It was worth it though!
I loved seeing the burnt orange tower all lit up.
Who needs Christmas lights?

3 comments:

Keri said...

Hook 'Em Hannah girl, Hook Em!!!!!

Dana said...

We must have just missed you!! I think we were there around midnight, but we just did a drive by to see the tower up close :)

betsy green said...

He,he! Cute picture and great memories!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!