Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 Year Pictures

Yeah!!! I am back!
Mommy and Daddy finally got our home computer fixed.
Finding time to blog on Daddy's laptop at 10:00pm was just not working for me.
So, now hopefully I can find time to start blogging about all my many adventures I have been doing this fun-filled summer.
I have a lot to catch up on, and there is no time to waste.
Let me start by sharing some of my 2 year pictures taken at Memorial Park in Round Rock by my friend, Dana!
(yes.. way back in May)
She takes pictures as a hobby, of just about everything. You can check her out at her blog.
Thanks Dana!
As always, I love my pictures, and I love you for always being such a sweet friend.










A big thanks also goes out to my dear friends Ava and her mommy, for letting me borrow such oh-so-cute cowboy boots!!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hannah,
You look like a princess! I love all the pictures...I am not sure which is my fave but mommy loves the black and white photo of just your face and your gorgeous eyes! Stunning!
xoxo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!